First the key stats!
1) married (very happily)
2) 2 amazing young girls, aged 9 and 11
3) self-employed in financial services
4) love all sport, the arts and star wars movies
5) have done one Ride For Youth in 2018 - the Wheatbelt route ("God's country"), which we are doing again in 2019
6) massive Hawks fan - since I was 5 years old!
Why am I doing this ride?
I'm passionate about ensuring that every young person has access to support when they need it most - that so many kids are choosing to end their lives in our great country is extremely sad, and we must do all that we can to help - especially for those kids in the country who are isolated.
I'm inspired by Youth Focus and their work - riding up hill in dusty, windy and hot conditions is a small price to pay for this incredible charity.
Show your support and subscribe for updates and event information