13 June 2018
EOIs Open | Lead – HRFY Coaching Sub-Committee
Expressions of Interest for the position of Lead – Coaching Sub-Committee for the Hawaiian Ride for Youth are now open. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Regularly attending and providing updates as to the status of the coaching of riders at the Hawaiian Ride for Youth Organising Committee (HRFYOC)
- Regularly liaising with the HRFYOC and Youth Focus as to the progress on riders’ training in conjunction with the Head Coach.
- Liaising with prospective riders and responding to any queries or concerns submitted
- Review Head Coach’s annual fee proposal and present to HRFYOC for approval;
- Assist with the development and implementation, in conjunction with the Head Coach, of training programs for assistant coaches;
- Assist with the development and implementation, in conjunction with the Head Coach, specialist training programs for new riders and riders requiring additional training;
- Assist the Head Coach with rider selection and training peloton allocation.